Temic is an ancient language predating Tema by about thousand years.
Known terms Edit
||"Seven of them", the original pronunciation of Chandrian
|Tehus antausa eha
||Abjuration against demons. Tehus probably refers to Tehlu, may mean "Tehlu watch over us/me".
|Vorfelan Rhinata Morie
||"The desire for knowledge shapes a man", translated by Wilem. Enscribed above the doors to the Archives.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Name of the Wind, Chapter 12, "Puzzle Pieces Fitting"
- ↑ The Name of the Wind, Chapter 1, "A Place for Demons"
- ↑ The Name of the Wind, Chapter 22, "A Time for Demons"
- ↑ The Name of the Wind, Chapter 36, "Less Talents"
- ↑ The Wise Man's Fear, Chapter 13, "The Hunt"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.