- “Threeweight oak!”
- “Someone’s parents,” he said, “have been singing entirely the wrong sort of songs.”
- "I stood there, mute. Frozen as a startled fawn."
- “You are as good as a watcher, Haliax,” he snapped."
- “Who knows the inner turnings of your name, Cinder?”
- “Who keeps you safe from the Amyr? The singers? The Sithe? From all that would harm you in the world?”
- “His sword was pale and elegant.”
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.