- Hi, I been thinking I'm taking these books too much as I puzzle to solve, and nearing
- conclusion , I'm baffled by some odd things like where were the sithe that day when
- kvothe wandered nr the cthaeh, whose side is it on, what happened to selitos and lyra,
- don't buy they are dead, one of them could be the evil creature or not and if amyr and
- chandrian are not on the same side again what side are they are on, there have to be 2 sides
- the two rhymes could point to interweaving destinies separate yet closely operating,
- culmination in a tragedy between two people who fall in love - bit of hamlet, romeo n juliet,
- n myth of orpheus so using christian allegory other stuff a lot can be made out
- but the danger is that we seek answers like arliden which r too dangerous to come by
- and can end up like Elodin, brilliant but mad, he's out of the crockery, but when will he come
- out of his shell and safe surroundings, and how much can he really teach without trying
- too hard. And of course Kvothe's soul has to be rehabilitated from loss of music and love.
- This is a work that asserts there is value in mystery, and the toughest things to discern
- are human imperfections carrying real beauty in this apparent lack. So what are your thoughts?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.